Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello Kitty Fanatic!!! 

You may not know this but I'm in love with Hello Kitty!!! Fun fact: Hello Kitty is a twin! Her actually name is Kitty White and her twin sisters name is Mimmy White! I just think she is so cute and I love her cute design! Here is a wish list of some Hello Kitty things that I want! 


Hello Kitty Die-Cut Gem Necklace

Isn't this to die! I think this is so cute and totally age appropriate for me. I don't really like the little girl stuff. I would totally rock this with every outfit, whether it be a day or night look. So pretty!! =^_^=


Hello Kitty Die-Cut Head Ring

I Just think this is too cute! Normally I like Hello Kitty with a pink bow but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. I like little pieces like this that are special and unique.


Hello Kitty Adult Classic Sneakers

I recently saw these at the Mall and I was like OMG!!! No way! and the best part, they also had little baby shoes for my little Abby! That way we could match. These are so awesome and would probably be my everyday casual shoe! Oh yeah!


Bling Mirror

I would love to have this little beauty! No I don't really need to have a jeweled Hello Kitty mirror but just look at how FAB it is. What girl wouldn't want one of these?


These are just the cutest things! I'm house hunting at the moment, and I would definitely use these to entertain. It would be a cute little something-something for my guest to enjoy =D

So this is my Hello Kitty wish list at the moment...What is on your wish list!?

xoxo
Jessin






No comments:

Post a Comment