Friday, January 20, 2012

My Favorite Drug Store Beauty Products

Most of us try to stay beautiful on a budget...I know I do. So like I mentioned before you can find some really good products at Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, you name it! It's not always easy finding them but when you do it's worth sharing. So I'm going to tell you somethings that I have stumbled upon that are great!!! 


This is the Nuance by Salma Hayek Shampoo line

I use the Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. This is so amazing...it actually does what it promises to do!!! When I use it I feel like I'm using something really expensive and luxurious. It totally eliminates the frizz factor in my hair.  I wash my hair at night and let it air dry for a bit then I go to bed, when I wake up in the morning my hair is shiny and almost straight! I love everything about it! The packaging, the way it smells, and the way it works! 


No these are not Easter Eggs these are EOS Lip Balms

I love this lip balm, not only is the packaging super cute but the actual lip balm is in the shape of a ball! It makes it so much easier to apply. They are very moisturizing and all natural. This little ball is packed with jojoba oil, antioxidants, and shea butter. My Favorite flavors are Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, and Sweet Mint =P


I used to shave my legs with just soap and water but then I decided I needed something more moisturizing, so I picked this up. Not only does it smell amazing but it makes shaving a breeze. This is not a foam, which I really like. I find that the foam shaving creams make my skin feel like rubber after. This is a cream so when your done your legs feel smooth and slippery. 

This is the BEST at home hair removal wax ever!!!! I used to get ones that you needed to heat up the wax in the microwave and then let it cool a bit and blah blah blah. Those were so fussy and PAINFUL!!! This is so simple and works! It comes with reusable strips, a plastic applicator, and the wax. You don't even have to heat up the wax! It warms up from your body heat. I love this because it is not as painful as some of the others I have tried. Also what is awesome is that I have noticed that the more I use it the longer it takes for my hair to grow back!!! 


Haha I'm not trying to get all Jersey Shore on you but I love this self tanner. What I like about is it doesn't smell as bad as some other self tanners and the results are fast! You don't get an orangey color either. What I like to do is exfoliate my skin really well before application. Then I step in the shower and just spray! It's more like a soft mist when it comes out which gives you a nice even coverage. 


I love Sonia Kashuk nail polish! Look at these gorgeous colors and this is not even half of them. What I love about these is not only is the quality great but the range of colors is amazing. Many of the colors are unique and not very easy to find in other brands. Whenever I want to paint my nails I catch myself reaching for the Sonia Kashuk line all the time and at $4.99 they are a steal!!! 



Let me know your favorite drugstore products! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to talk to you soon!

xoxo
Jessin 


lol =D

No comments:

Post a Comment