Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog =) 


You may or may not know by now but I'm a beauty fanatic!!! I love everything about being a girlie girl. I'm starting up this blog to share with you my thoughts and experiences with different types of products. Hopefully this will help you out in all your beauty ventures. I love trying out everything to find the next best thing, so I could be the first to tell you about it =) Also I have to mention that I'm cheap so I'm always looking for great quality products at affordable prices. I believe that you can find great products at the drugstore that are the same or even better than top brands! I want everyone to participate on my blog and tell me all their beauty secrets as well, I think we can all learn from each other. I love hearing stories from you about your beauty experiences! Well thanks for visiting and nice to meet you! Hope we can talk again soon. =D 


xoxo
Jessin 


No comments:

Post a Comment