Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Top 5 Must Haves From the Sonia Kashuk Line!




If you know me personally or watch my YouTube videos then you know my favorite brand is Sonia Kashuk! Which is exclusively sold at the wonderful Target! One of my favorite places to shop by the way. So just a heads up I'm going to be mentioning her a lot in my blog =) I probably own every single piece from her collection ( Literally) You can see my entire makeup collection and how I organize it in this link ==> How I Organize My MakeUp (Updated) Why do I love this brand so much you might ask? 1...It's sold at Target! I can go to the Sonia Kashuk section while I do my regular shopping and I don't have to go to the Mall or fancy store. 2...It is quality makeup and products at affordable prices (many of her cosmetics and brushes have won many awards) 3. Her products are cruelty free! Who doesn't love that? Ok so I know that when you walk up to her display at Target it can be overwhelming, so I picked my top five must have products that you can try. Hopefully you will love them as much as I do!

The Eye on Neutral Palette 

This Palette is awesome for creating everyday looks and you can also create more dramatic smokey looks for evenings. An extra bonus to this palette is that it comes with 3 Looks with step by step instructions to help you get started. You don't have to use this palette by itself either you can use it to warm up different looks with color eyeshadows. What I really like about this palette is that all the shadows are matte which is very rare but very versatile in creating different looks. If you want to see me achieve the 3 looks to this palette, check out this video =) ==> Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette All 3 Looks




Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner

When I just started to wear makeup I used eyeliner pencil, then I graduated to liquid liner, but then when I found this! I was absolutely in love. Gel liner is so awesome because it gives you a more defined line as appose to a pencil and easier to apply than liquid liner. It is long lasting and can also be applied to your waterline. You apply it with a brush (which is sold separately) so it's like you literally paint it on! The pigmentation is great! You will always get a really dark, sharp line when you use this.



Lashify Mascara

I have to admit when I first used this mascara I didn't like it. I was used to formulas that were really thick and wet. I gave it another chance and I'm glad that I did because now I can't stop using it. It gives my lashes volume and length without making them look hard and stiff. I like that the formula is a little more on the dry side because I can apply several coats without my lashes looking like spider legs. The end result is my lashes look feathery and whispy and more like my natural lashes just really enhanced. Did I mention that it also comes with a lash comb in the handle!!! Genius! 



Brow Definer in Taupe

OMG!!! I love this color...ok I've had blue hair before ( I mean my entire head! not streaks) and I still used this pencil. I love how it blends so well into my natural hairs. Brows are so important for your overall look...I can not stress that enough. When you have full, filled, nicely groomed eyebrows it can make you look more youthful and put together. If you have red tones in your hair, then I would suggest you try the color Haze. Also when you fill in your brow it is good to have a clean spoolie on hand to brush through your brows after application, to blur out any harsh lines. Making the end result a more natural appearance.



Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

This palette comes with three shades of concealer and powder to set. I love this concealer because it comes with a neutralizer that is good for the red area around my nose. I especially love to apply it with the Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush. When I use this brush it just melts into my skin and feathers out so perfectly that I can wear only concealer and no one would notice. This concealer palette is perfect for the go and the formula is great. It is not too pasty or dry...it is a perfect creamy consistency that is long lasting. 


Well these are my must haves! I hope this was helpful to some of you that were interested in something new. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to talk to you soon!

xoxo 
Jessin  



1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Jessin, my absolute favorite is the gel liner! It is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used, not only does it stay on, it doesn't smudge. Also you can put some on your waterline no problem. Any one who is looking for a great long lasting liner, I highly recommend the Sonia Kashuk gel liner!

    ReplyDelete